Companies have started doing group offer calls to speed up the hiring process and bring more people on to work:
These are calls are often around a hour long and they go over all details.
1. When you get on the call they go over a company overview.
2. Then they run over the job description details.
3. They go over all requirements needed.
4. Then they will go over the pay and benefits.
5. The recruiter will give you their contact information so that they will be your point of contact.
6. Then they will get you to either fill out a form or give you something specific to do to move forward with them
7. At the end they will have a questions and answers portion.