Training With Your Camera On
- Make sure your clothes are business causal or causal
2. Make sure that your background is clean and clear from any extra clutter
3. Make sure that your back is to a wall and make sure any other devices can not be seen
4. Make sure that “if” there is anyone is in your home – make them stay away!
5. The tv should not be turned up!
6. Make sure your lighting is good and that you can be seen
7. Make sure that no one comes around trying to whisper trying to start a conversation with you
8. Make sure you don’t eat on camera. One: no one wants to see you eating. Two: You don’t know if you will have food on your face. Three: It’s not professional